Friday, January 3, 2014

Change!

Hi

So it has been awhile since I have been over to post here at the Cottage Rambler..

We have now moved on into a new year and new changes to life...some of these changes I know of, but there is a lot of changes that I don't, sometimes I don't deal well with change but I am going to start this new year off to try and embrace the Changes..


I have been perusing Pinterest and found some inspirational quotes, I hope that they inspire you to..







I feel the last quote has a lot to what change can mean, so I know a lot of people out there are choosing one little word for this year, well mine is Change and trying to embrace it all different ways.. I won't say that I will always perfect at doing this, but I know I am going to try..

To all my readers, may 2014 be a happy, safe and a time to embrace life..


2 comments:

  1. Change is the hardest thing for me to accept...I need to CHANGE that. Happy New Year to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Joy - thank you for these wonderful "words" - they are very inspiring and are perfect timing :D

    ReplyDelete