Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Ramblings!

Hi there

Wondering why the new blog and of course the new journey??

Question that I have been contemplating for a little while now..

If you are a follower of my crafty blog, Simple by Design then you will know who I am and what my crafty passions generally consist of, but if you are new here or just found this blog then Welcome!!

Definition of rambling..

ram·ble (rmbl) intr.v. ram·bled, ram·bling, ram·bles 1. To move about aimlessly. See Synonyms at wander. 2. To walk about casually or for pleasure. 3. To follow an irregularly winding course of motion or growth. 4. To speak or write at length and with many digressions. 

The third definition generally sums up the questions that I have asked myself!

You may ask, why not blog about these things on my crafty blog, well sometimes I like to just ramble and share different things apart from my crafty passions and so got me to thinking that I felt this would be another avenue for me to share possibly other passions I have, like photography that frankly I still suck at sometimes, or my garden that has it woes and maybe it's own growth and changes, life's adventures with our dog Roly, sharing of recipes, sharing of pins that I have pinned from Pinterst, so may different miniscule pieces of my life and it's journey...it is like keeping a diary in one way, however, I have never really been the type to keep a diary, always fearing that someone would read my inner thoughts...

This is more of a place for different ramblings as opposed to creating a card and sharing it with you all, the whole reason for separation, sometimes I feel as though I want to possible ramble and share everyday silly life moments for days on end and not share a creation, so this place is a new avenue for me to do just that..

The new journey on this blog I am excited about, I am excited to share with all of you around the world, the different life that you may not see as you live in a different country, the general life of a rambler in a cottage..

The whole reason for the name of this blog, I live in a cottage and at times I will ramble..

Another reason for starting this blog, well really it was the push I needed to get started, was last weekend, having a lazy weekend, I was watching TV and came across a BBC show called The Edible Garden...I instantly was drawn to it, it was an awesome show!

b00s1lc8



It got me pinning over at Pinterest...

 (source - here, here, here, here)

Most of all it got me excited to start another blog and what I can share with you in a different space in the blogging world..

I hope you will pop in every now and then like I will and read the ramblings of cottage life and life's journey..

Until next time!




14 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new blog! Can wait to see what you have in store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited for your new adventure, my friend! I've been pondering on this for a while too but I figured I don't have time enough :) Have fun, I'll be delighted to take a peek every now and then! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great blog idea Joy!! Can't wait to see more of your ramblings! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving it already Joy ! Count me in as being one of your new followers x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a rambler and I am a wanderer . . . I'll follow along. It sounds as if you will have fun here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome! :) LOVE the look of your new blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the new blog Joy!!! You certainly have the gift to gab. Love the new blog and hope to stop in a lot. Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a nice idea! I can't wait to see what ramblings you have in store for us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this new venture. Gardening is a constant here at my house and I love animals and natually beautiful things like you create. What fun this is going to be. By the way, who told you suck at photography???? They lied!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful new blog and the content both current and "projected" sounds fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a brilliant idea!! Have just started my first blog. I recently turned 40yrs old, my father suddenly died 3 months ago and have discovered a passion for craft. That got me thinking (like you) and I decided to join the modern world and start a blog. Have only made 2 posts so far (and don't know how to put photos on yet) but already wondering about what I want to say. Its a craft blog in my mind but does that mean I shouldn't talk about my gardening etc?? So I totally understand what you have done and really look forward to hearing about your other adventures!

    ReplyDelete